- Purchased over 1 million investment homes in the U.S. to the tune of $200 billion;
- Invested in approximately 100,000 franchises;
- Borrowed over $600 billion in small business loans;
- ...and that’s only part of the story.
There are literally thousands of other investment options open to individual investors, including:
- Peer-to-peer loans
- Tax liens & deeds
- Private mortgages
- International real estate
- Commercial real estate
- Angel investments (private placements)
- Precious metals
- Private REITs
Why is this important?
Because investors are a large market...one capable of providing profitable niches for a wide variety of service providers.